Get Custom homework writing help and achieve A+ grades!
Custom writing help for your homework, Academic Paper and Assignments from Academic writers all over the world at Tutorsonspot round the clock.
Create a word count server that can do the following: converts first alphabet of every word to upper-case alphabet, counts the number of words, counts the number of alphabets, and finally counts the number of vowels in a given sentence.
|Category||Arts & Education|
|Budget||$60-100 (2-5 Pages/ Short Assignment) Approx.|
|Required Skills||Powerpoint Presentation (PPT)|
|Type||Open For Bidding|
We have over 1500 academic writers ready and waiting to help you achieve academic success
Yours all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
I have super grip on essays, case studies, reports and discussion posts. I am working on this forum from last 6 years with full amount of satisfaction of my clients.
This project is my strength and I can fulfill your requirements properly within your given deadline. I always give plagiarism-free work to my clients at very competitive prices.
I feel, I am the best option for you to fulfill this project with 100% perfection. I am working in this industry since 2014 and I have served more than 1200 clients with a full amount of satisfaction.
Hi! It is good to see your project and being a reputed & highest rated freelance writer on this website, you can be assured of quality work! I am here to provide you with completely non-plagiarised work
Greetings! I am the professional electrical, telecom engineer, rich experience in QPSK, OFDM, FFT, such signal processing concetps with matlab, I can satisfy you definitely. more in chat.thanks.
Objective: Create a word count server that can do the following: converts first alphabet of every word to upper-case alphabet, counts the number of words, counts the number of alphabets, and
finally counts the number of vowels in a given sentence. Requirements: 1. Create a C-based client-server architecture using TCP sockets
2. The word count server should run on cse01.cse.unt.edu machine and the client should run on cse02.cse.unt.edu machine 3. The word count server should be able to accept and service at least one client’s request 4. The word count server should be able to convert first alphabet of every word in a given
sentence to upper-case alphabet and print the converted sentence on the client side 5. The word count server should be able to count the number of words in a given sentence and print the number of words on the client side
6. The word count server should be able to count the number of alphabets in a given sentence and print the number of alphabets on the client side 7. The word count server should be able to count the number of vowels in a given sentence and print the number of vowels on the client side
8. The word count server should be able to quit when a quit expression is given as input from the client side 9. Do not use any ready-made or in-built functions to directly count words or use any Linux
shell commands or code from the internet. You could use pre-defined functions from C string library. Procedure:
1. Create a C-based server that can accept at least one client’s request using TCP sockets 2. Make sure the word count server runs on cse01.cse.unt.edu and the format to start the word count server as follows
where wcserver is the word count server executable and port_number is the port number on which the word count server listens 3. Create a C-based client that can connect to the word count server using TCP sockets 4. Make sure the client runs on cse02.cse.unt.edu and connects the word count server. The
user can send the sentence using the below format client <port_number>
where client is the client executable, port_number is the port number on which the client connects the server and input is the sentence input to the server 5. Once the word count server gets a sentence from the client, it converts the first alphabet
of every word in the given sentence to upper-case alphabet and sends the converted sentence to the client 6. It also finds the number of words, number of alphabets, and the number of vowels in the input sentence and replies it to the client
7. The word count server quits when a quit expression is given as input 8. An example client interaction with the server is shown below.
Client-side input/output example:
input: hello world!
output: Hello World!
input: How are you?
output: How Are You?