Challenges and Issues in an e-Healthcare system based on IoT
Data security and privacy, as in all systems, are also the most significant challenges in a health care system based on IoT. All IoT devices capture data in real-time, Thus the need of adhering to standards and data protocols is of utmost importance.
Fraudulent claims, misuse of IoT device data including data ownership, and regulation of data are some of the additional issues in such a healthcare system.
How do we ensure IoT devices are secure in this system?
How to maintain data integrity and ensure user data is not compromised in a Health care Organization.
To identity and document available solutions for maintaining the security and data integrity in an IoT based e-healthcare system.
2. Draft a 5-6 page research prospectus (a short version of what will become your "research proposal") that is a shortened description of a possible research project you're looking into for your dissertation, including a description of the problem area, the purpose of your research project, and research question(s) that you would answer in your dissertation.
Either paper needs to be approximately 5-6 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 7-10 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least three scholarly journal articles from the UC library to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. Of course, I start with Google Scholar, and the UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.