I am stuck on my homework and missing deadline. Please help me in solving this, I will pay!
Starting From $7/Page
Assessment #1: Understanding an Income Statement
You are an intern in a health care organization business office. The calculations can be done for FY 2018 or 2019. Make sure to identify the year you used. Use the Dehew Health System income statement in the attachment, please develop a 4-6 page paper responding to the following questions regarding the income statement:
1. What is an income statement used for?
2. What are the key components of an income statement?
3. On your example of an income statement, is the organization making a profit or loss? How much is that profit or loss? Show the calculations. (Total Revenues – Total Expenses = Net Profit/Loss)
4. On your example of an income statement, what is the “total contribution margin”? Show the calculations. (Net Sales – Total Variable Costs=Total Contribution Margin).
5. What three financial indicators does a contribution margin help determine? How?
6. What is a break-even analysis? What is the break-even point for this organization? List expenses assigned as variable and fixed. Show the calculations. (Total revenues - Total VC – Total FC= Profit)
7. How does a break-even analysis vary between fee-for-service and capitated payments? Explain it using the income statement you chose. What are the similarities and differences applicable to the Income statements in fee-for-service and capitated payment options?
The paper should not be more than 6 pages and should follow APA format, spelling and grammar. Include a cover page and reference page (not included in the page count). Make sure to properly cite and reference all the used sources. The calculations need to be shown as formulas using figures. Follow the mathematical rules while calculating numbers.
Acknowledgment: The Income Statement for the Dehew Health System was developed and contributed to HMGT 322 by Professor Rob Parker.
Total Contribution Margin= Net Sales-Total Variable Cost
Net Sales in our case= Net PT Revenue + Premium Revenue (recognized insurance revenue)
Then Total Variable Cost is comprised of Supply expenses, postage/courier services, repair/maintenance, travel/seminars, equipment rentals (not lease), and ed. supplies
TCM is straightforward.
Break-even point: Total Revenue-Total Variable Cost -Total Fixed Cost (the rest of expenses+ deductions from revenue)
Technically, the break-even point will be Total Revenue-(Total Operating Expenses + Deductions from Gross PT Revenue)
Total Revenue =Gross PT Revenue+ Premium Revenue+ Other Revenue
The statement has Units of Service listed on the bottom. However, it is not possible to calculate Total Revenue by a regular formula of Units*Unit Price as the price is PT specific.
You can always ask and chat with this writer about your homework needs.
They say it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill. But how on Earth are you supposed to turn in an A+ paper in a week if you can hardly find 1 or 2 hours a day to write? We also used to be students and we know how it feels. That’s why we launched TutorsOnSpot.Com, which will assist you with the following:
Forget about the fear, stress, and uncertainty you have about your writing skills. We can nudge you in the right direction: write a sample for you, help you find the right sources, or edit your writing.
Haven’t slept in two days? Your paper is important, but there is no need to sacrifice your health for success. Go get some rest while we write your assignment. Even if it’s due tomorrow, we can complete it in just 8 hours.
Reading a ton of articles and books to find reliable research paper sources can be quite tedious. We use trustworthy libraries and online sources to gather useful information.
We bet the last thing you want to hear from your teacher after turning in your paper is, “That’s an interesting idea. However, you were supposed to write about an absolutely different thing.” With us, your paper will be exactly what your teacher expects to see.