Great Deal! Sign Up And Get $10 Bonus For Your Assignment Or Homework Help!
Title of Assignment
Professional Identity of the Nurse: Putting it All Together
Purpose of Assignment:
According to Larson, Brady, Engelmann, Perkins, and Shultz (2013), ”the development of professional identity is a continuous process that begins with admission to the nursing program and evolves throughout one’s professional career in a dynamic and fluid process where interacting relationship of education and practice lead to self-reflection, growth, and human flourishing” (p. 138).
Larson, J., Brady, N., Engelmann, L., Perkins, B., & Shultz, C. (2013). The formation of professional identity in nursing. Nursing Education Perspectives.34 (2). p 138.
Describe the foundations of nursing practice.
Identify roles and responsibilities for safe nursing practice in the healthcare environment.
Explain the roles and scope of practice for members of the intraprofessional team.
This course includes a project with three parts. Each part builds off prior knowledge to help you create your nurse professional identity. In the first part, you examine the role of the nurse and scope of practice, which will help you identify the nurses’ role. In the second part, you examine the standards of nursing practice for the role you are obtaining during the nursing program, and you identify your beliefs, values, motives, and experiences. The final submission requires you to use the first two parts of your assignment to create your professional identity and identify a potential professional organization that you may join to help support your development.
Prepare a two to three page written assignment that includes the following:
• Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment: caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
• Explain your belief of caring in nursing (self, nursing, environment, and profession)
• Describe your professional identity including your beliefs, values, motives, and experiences
• Discuss one to two professional organizations/associations you plan to be involved in during your nursing career: The one professional association I would like to be in is National Association of Neonatal Nurses
• Conclusion (reflect on the criteria of the assignment; caring, professional identity, and professional organizations/associations)
• Use at least two credible resources to support your findings. For example, one of the resources could be the website for a professional organization or association, and another resource could be a textbook. These resources must be integrated into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA 7th ed format and style.
• Two to three page written assignment
Homework solution attached (Purchase this answer to view it)
This homework is solved by this writer.
You can always ask and chat with this writer about your homework needs.
Client's rating on this Homework:
Contact Mitchell De V to complete a Homework like this.
Other Proposals On Your Homework "Mod 10"
Get help from our verified top rated online homework writers and achieve A+ grades on your homework! Guaranteed!
Boost Your Grades With TutorsOnSpot.Com
They say it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill. But how on Earth are you supposed to turn in an A+ paper in a week if you can hardly find 1 or 2 hours a day to write? We also used to be students and we know how it feels. That’s why we launched TutorsOnSpot.Com, which will assist you with the following:
Overcoming writer’s block
Forget about the fear, stress, and uncertainty you have about your writing skills. We can nudge you in the right direction: write a sample for you, help you find the right sources, or edit your writing.
Win the race against time
Haven’t slept in two days? Your paper is important, but there is no need to sacrifice your health for success. Go get some rest while we write your assignment. Even if it’s due tomorrow, we can complete it in just 8 hours.
Find the right information
Reading a ton of articles and books to find reliable research paper sources can be quite tedious. We use trustworthy libraries and online sources to gather useful information.
See the difference between good ideas and bad ones
We bet the last thing you want to hear from your teacher after turning in your paper is, “That’s an interesting idea. However, you were supposed to write about an absolutely different thing.” With us, your paper will be exactly what your teacher expects to see.