Electronics Engineer and Circuit designer
Hey there, I am an Electronics enthusiast and an EC Engineer. I have been creating circuits and programming microcontrollers for many years. I have both hands-on experience as well as deep theoretical and conceptual knowledge which helps me drive through some really hard tasks in electronics.
Some of my achievements are:
* Buck-boost converter without using a microcontroller.
* Balanced charging circuit for 3S - nPlipo batteries.
* Music Aura Visualizer using addressable LEDs.
* Fast-moving line follower robot using a PID control loop.
* Autonomous Quadcopter using GPS and LiDAR sensor.
* Wireless music data transfer using IR pairs
* Making a custom IR remote for Sony home theater system.
* Using IR sensors to detect the drowsiness of the driver.
* Time scheduled watering system for less accessible places.
* Machine learning-based automatic Parking System.
* Soldering station with PID control on temperature and many other features.
* Prosthetic arm using a servo motor and flex sensors.
* Class-D audio amplifier using LM555, MOSFET drivers, High-speed OP-amp and inverter IC.
* Vibration measurement meter for commercial heavy-duty motors.
I am a must try person, contact me and get results.