Coursework Help Online
CHRATERED ACCCOUNTANT | CPA | CIMA Certified | Diploma IFRS
My specialties I am a Chartered Accountant (CPA/CIMA) with a Diploma in IFRS ACCA (UK). I finished Bachelors in Commerce, and I have 10 years of experience in entities like Essity (SCA), Serco MET, Deloitte, and KPMG.
• Finance, Accounting, Auditing & Bookkeeping, Management Accounting
• Financial Statements.
• Payable & Receivables
• MIS, Budgeting, Forecasting & Variance Analysis.
• Audit of books of accounts.
• Financial Data Entry
• Reconciliations including banks, vendor, suppliers, financials.
• Fixed Assets accounting & preparation of the register, calculation of depreciation
• Sensitivity Analysis, WACC, Capital Budgeting, IRR, NPV, valuations, financial modeling
• Business plan
• Academic writing
• Complex Finance & Accounting assignments
I am excellent in identifying business requirements and creating and designing reports for new entities particularly in ERP, QuickBooks, Xero, SAP B1, and Tally to help realization reporting needs.