Great Deal! Sign Up And Get $10 Bonus For Your Assignment Or Homework Help!
Under Armour Case Study
. Full Strategic Analysis
Appendix 1) Specify in detail the strategy Under Armour is currently using and has used for the most recent period of “stability” (e.g. the past ten years)
• Which of the 5 Competitive Business Strategies (Porter’s Generic strategies) does under armour use?
• Identify the important complementary strategic options, corporate & functional strategies, timing choices, etc. under armour has used
• Provide cited evidence of specific actions taken by under armour during the past decade or longer to support your conclusions.
• (Appendix 2) Create BOTH
• a. side-by-side LINE CHARTS, and
• b. comparisons of CAGRs
for under armour vs. nike for fiscal years 2007-2016 in SALES (BB), STOCK PRICE (Yahoo finance), NET PROFITS (BB)
• (Appendix 3) Create tables showing side-by-side comparisons of figures for under armour vs. nike for fiscal years 2007-2016 in:
• Profitability, including ROE, ROA, and NET MARGINS (calculate)
• Activity, including TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER, INVENTORY TURNOVER, PPE TURNOVER
• Liquidity, CURRENT RATIO
• Leverage, TOTAL DEBT-TO-EQUITY
• Provide an overall assessment of How well under armour existing strategy appears to be working?
• (Appendix 4) Define the activities in under armour VALUE CHAIN
• Show a VALUE CHAIN that includes a list of all PRIMARY and SECONDARY activities of NUE and detailed descriptions of what NUE does in each activity
• (Appendix 5) Perform a VRIO ANALYSIS of RESOURCE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Example attached)
Create a VRIO RESOURCE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES INVENTORY
• (Appendix 6) List the 5 most important Strengths & 5 most important Weaknesses from Appendix 5
Use the VRIO ratings in Appendix 5 to make your selections
• (Appendix 7) Provide a Map of the Strategic groups making up the industry Rivals.
• (Appendix 8) Perform the Porter’s Five Forces Analysis (example attached)
• Create a Porter’s 5 forces analysis appendix in an excel file
• Column 1 identify >= 4 of the determinants of each of the 5 forces and for each determinant provide a brief summary of real-world evidence related to that determinant (cite sources-this must be relevant case and/or real-world data)
• Column 2 assign a rating (between 1=causes force to be weak & 5=causes force to be strong) based on the real-world evidence related to each of >= 4 determinants for each of the 5 forces identified in Col 1
• Column 3 give a brief justification for col 2 (1-5) rating based on chapter 3 material (cite source of justification)
• Average all column 2 determinants for each force to get the overall rating for each force
• Average the average ratings for the 5 forces to get an overall rating for the industry (industry attractiveness)
• (Appendix 9) perform a STEEP analysis (example attached)
• Create a STEEP analysis appendix in an excel file
• Column 1 brief description of each of >= 4 trends or events per STEEP area (cite source of trend-this must be relevant case and/or real-world data)
• Column 2 rate the probability that of each of the >= 4 trends or events per STEEP area will occur (hi, med, or lo) and give brief justification for the rating (cite source of justification-this must be relevant case and real-world data)
• Column 3 classify each trend or event as an Opportunity vs. Threat & rate probable impact on the Craft Beer Industry if each of the >= 4 trends or events per STEEP area occurs (hi, med, or lo) and give brief justification for rating(cite source of justification-this must be relevant case and real-world data)
• (Appendix 10) Create a List the 5 most important opportunities & the 5 most important threats
• List the Porter’s forces and/or individual determinants with the highest and/or lowest ratings from Appendix 8
• Limit your list to 5 opportunities and 5 threats
• Briefly Justify your selections
III. Strategy Formulation
Select 5 most important strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and develop
3 potential SO strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
3 potential ST strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
3 potential WO strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
3 potential WT strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
a. Each of the >=12 total strategic alternatives should include:
A brief description of The specific suggested action
Homework solution attached (Purchase this answer to view it)
This homework is solved by this writer.
You can always ask and chat with this writer about your homework needs.
Client's rating on this Homework:
Contact Helping Engineer to complete a Homework like this.
Other Proposals On Your Homework "Under Armour Case Study"
Get help from our verified top rated online homework writers and achieve A+ grades on your homework! Guaranteed!
Boost Your Grades With TutorsOnSpot.Com
They say it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill. But how on Earth are you supposed to turn in an A+ paper in a week if you can hardly find 1 or 2 hours a day to write? We also used to be students and we know how it feels. That’s why we launched TutorsOnSpot.Com, which will assist you with the following:
Overcoming writer’s block
Forget about the fear, stress, and uncertainty you have about your writing skills. We can nudge you in the right direction: write a sample for you, help you find the right sources, or edit your writing.
Win the race against time
Haven’t slept in two days? Your paper is important, but there is no need to sacrifice your health for success. Go get some rest while we write your assignment. Even if it’s due tomorrow, we can complete it in just 8 hours.
Find the right information
Reading a ton of articles and books to find reliable research paper sources can be quite tedious. We use trustworthy libraries and online sources to gather useful information.
See the difference between good ideas and bad ones
We bet the last thing you want to hear from your teacher after turning in your paper is, “That’s an interesting idea. However, you were supposed to write about an absolutely different thing.” With us, your paper will be exactly what your teacher expects to see.