There is no message!
There is no proposal!
Math Content creator
I have a bachelor’s degree in engineering. I have taught maths for the same cohort of students for grades 3-10 in the past eight years. I create my own math workbooks and question papers to supplement my students' text books. Teaching eight grades in eight years has given me a good appreciation of how math curriculum complexity unfolds across grades. I have experience in creating a range of material - from remediation sheets for my slow learning students to Olympiad prep material for my class toppers.
1) Creating worksheets and question papers.
2) Creating word problems of varying complexity.
3) Proofreading math content for accuracy, scaffolding, age/grade appropriateness and grammar & punctuation.
4) Creating, reviewing or sequencing curriculum for primary and middle school.
5) Creating, solving, reviewing and proof reading numerical reasoning questions for standardized test prep.
6) Marking/Grading students' answers.
Number theory, Algebra, Measurement/Mensuration, Statistics/Data, Graphs, Geometry, Rational Numbers (Fractions and Decimals), Time and Money, Work Done, Interest, Trigonometry, Ratio and Proportion, Probability, Set Theory and Matrices.
|Bachelor’s degree in engineering||Visva Bharati, Kolkata||2012|
|The Emerald Heights International School||Teaching||2008||2016|
73 Homework Orders Completed
Fast work with high quality :)
17.4 Consider The Following Financial Statements For BestCare HMO, A Not-For-Profit Managed Care Plan:
"Good work within budget! I Recommend."
"Quality job!" "Quality job!"
He is a true professional. Delivered the project on time. Great to work with.
"great quality work and on time and on budget, recommended."
"Awesome, professional service."
"Awesome Job! Early delivery. "
"So great work. I like it. "
"Amazing conclusion written, I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a professional essay writing"
" I'm completely satisfy with his amazing work."