Math Content creator
I have a bachelor’s degree in engineering. I have taught maths for the same cohort of students for grades 3-10 in the past eight years. I create my own math workbooks and question papers to supplement my students' text books. Teaching eight grades in eight years has given me a good appreciation of how math curriculum complexity unfolds across grades. I have experience in creating a range of material - from remediation sheets for my slow learning students to Olympiad prep material for my class toppers.
1) Creating worksheets and question papers.
2) Creating word problems of varying complexity.
3) Proofreading math content for accuracy, scaffolding, age/grade appropriateness and grammar & punctuation.
4) Creating, reviewing or sequencing curriculum for primary and middle school.
5) Creating, solving, reviewing and proof reading numerical reasoning questions for standardized test prep.
6) Marking/Grading students' answers.
Number theory, Algebra, Measurement/Mensuration, Statistics/Data, Graphs, Geometry, Rational Numbers (Fractions and Decimals), Time and Money, Work Done, Interest, Trigonometry, Ratio and Proportion, Probability, Set Theory and Matrices.